All About Me

 Hey Everyone!\

My name is Tyson King; I am 17 years old and dually enrolled in high school and college. This is my second year at Linn Benton, working on my associate's degree in business administration. I plan to transfer to a university to study finance. I chose to take this class to help with my professional career as well as a degree requirement. I want to learn to appeal to an individual's wants and needs more effectively.


                                                 



I have had some decent experience with marketing in my summer sales business. Outside of work and school, I love sports and music. I work for the Corvallis school district in sports administration, I played golf all through High school and I continue to play golf whenever I have free time. I enjoy meeting new people, and I appreciate the value of communication and people skills in business. This class will allow me to put the two things together, and I look forward to what is coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the Media